Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checkin it out

Go down 
+3
Redstorm
DoveFeather
SwanSong
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

Checkin it out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:57 pm

*DoveFeather padded in and immediately got to work on the trench. She also took as much Ivy and Brambles as she could and succesfully wove together a wall about her hight and two cat lengths length, up under the Shade Tree.*
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:06 pm

She looked up at her worked and huffed out a sigh, suddenly tired. Being a Deputy and only the age of an apprentice was hard work, she hadn't really thought of how hard it would be. At first when she still lived in SunClan as DovePaw, she'd only thought of how fun it would be to have her own rules and be able to chase other Cats out of her territory, how everyone would be so suprised to see her sister, her crush, and herself at the next Gathering. She was the youngest Deputy heard of and was very proud of that. One thing she thought about most was being with RedStorm. Only SwanStar, RedStorm, and TalonPaw, and herself would be allowed into ThunderClan for a while, and she was glad that she would be the only female in RedStorm's Clan that loved him. Of course that's not fair, but if he didn't like her back, why would he leave? Why would he come with her and SwanStar to ThunderClan when they were only Apprentices? It must have been more than just becuase he would be bored, much more. DoveFeather smiled at the thought, and layed down, exausted, and thought all about RedStorm for the next hour or so of rest she'd gotten. It was still very wet out here and she was miserable other than her thoughts and day-dreams of RedStorm and SwanStar. She was so glad to have SwanStar with her, she was older than her, but had insisted that she become Leader and herself Deputy. It was what she called fair. DoveFeather yawned and purred as sleep just about conquered her.
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:35 am

*DoveFeather padded in after working on the Warriors Den for hours. There wasn't as much rain, so it hadn't bothered her to be here anymore. She looked up at the sky and worried deeply for her mothers new kits. It was getting so cold.. how would they survive? SunClan didn't even have a Medicene CAt yet, or so she though.* This is going to be a long day it is. *She stoped to think once again. About when she would have kits. Would they make it? Her gaze hardened and she bristled her fur.* If anything were to come around MY kits, I would rip out every strand of fur they had, and feed them to the Two-Legs! *She spat at the ground and got to work on another wall for the Warriors Den.*
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:51 am

Swanstar pads in and looks around "dovefeather?"
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:52 am

*DoveFeather ran back in after finding another Crack in a wall.* SwanStar! I'm here, but look at what I found! A Medicene CAt Den! IT's almost just like the other Den, and that one can be yours!
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:56 am

She walks over to dove "wow u guys have been working alot"
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:58 am

*Smiles and nods* Yep! It was SO hard though. At first, I fell into a big pool of Water under the Ivy, but me and RedStorm built a Trench, it's not done but it was enough to drain the water out. And RedStorm cleared out most all of the Ivy that covered the ground. I'm almost done building the Warriors Den, we could sure use your help!
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:39 am

she nods and looks around
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw
Kit
Blackpaw

Location : mostly at the barn but you can find me in the clearing too

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:30 am

blackkit pads in homesick after being yelled at.he sighed and wondered if it was worth coming here at all
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw
Kit
Blackpaw

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:31 am

he closed his eyes and sits.he thinks of redstorm and nightwing*maybe redstorm will come back to the mountains with me!* he thought
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw
Kit
Blackpaw

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:33 am

he curled up homesick of how much thunderclan looks like pineclan curled his tail around him
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:38 am

*DoveFeather padded out of a huge crack in a rock wall and padded silently out to BlackKit and towered over him.* What are you doing here BlackKit? {I g2g sorry, feel free to stay if you liike!}
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw
Kit
Blackpaw

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:39 am

blackkit got up and looked at dovefeather he left and went back to the barn
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:24 am

*DoveFeather watched him go and got back to work on the Warriors Den.*
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:25 am

*DoveFeather tasted the air.* Not much water now. That trench is doing us a load of good. *Gaze hardens* I don't want to be leader... Just Deputy... *She looks down at bits of shreaded Ivy.* Someone else will have to do it, but I can't. *DoveFeather layed her ears flat.* I'm so ashamed... but I can NOT be leader. *She ran out to mark the borders of the Bowl that the new ThunderClan cats called the Camp.*
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:27 am

*DoveFeather ran in and paced, waiting for LEafHeart.*
Back to top Go down
Leafheart
Kit
Leafheart

Location : "at my clan,or with my mate autumnleaf" leafheart blinks and purrs

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:00 am

*leafhear tpadded in and looked at dovefeather*
Back to top Go down
Leafheart
Kit
Leafheart

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:01 am

[leafheart]
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:03 am

*DoveFeather ran up to LeafJeart* You alright? We won't let her hurt him ok?
Back to top Go down
Leafheart
Kit
Leafheart

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:04 am

*she nods* "i'm fine,and i know we won't.."
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:05 am

*She nods back* What are we going to do? Should we talk to her? Or just gaurd him?
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:06 am

*Jerks head to MidnightBreeze* I know your here! {As in I know your looking at our posts! XD}
Back to top Go down
Leafheart
Kit
Leafheart

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:12 am

*shes sighs and shakes her head* i don't know...
Back to top Go down
Leafheart
Kit
Leafheart

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:21 am

[g2g]
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Kit
Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Hey, if anyone wants to, go read my book that I posted in the "Liebary"! Please? I need opinions, please!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Checkin it out
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: ThunderClan :: ThunderClan camp :: Camp Clearing-
Jump to: