Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checkin it out

Go down 
+3
Redstorm
DoveFeather
SwanSong
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

Checkin it out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:10 pm

he looks for any feathers moss or brambles to use,and finds them in a narrow crack next to cave
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:10 pm

he pulls out the only brambles in the crack that he could find
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 pm

he outs them down and continues his search
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:12 pm

*DoveFeather looked around the Fern covered clearing and huffed as she realized how much work she would have to put into this to fix her Clan.* wow RedStorm, what have I gotten us into?
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:12 pm

[puts]
he finds a few feather and a coupld more brambles on the sunny part of camp
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:13 pm

"a lot ofresponsibilaty,work,fun,futures,and excitement" he responds simply as he collects more moss and brambles
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:14 pm

*Suprisingly, the rain calms, leaving only a few drops falling, the rain clouds over-head had passed and DoveFeather smiled, she jumps out of the Cavern and into a swath of Ivy, the whole ground was covered in it. She let out a screech as she landed in what she realized was a big rain-water puddle, under all of the Ivy was water!* Gah! Water!
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:14 pm

[of responsibilaty]
he fishes out a few ferns from the ide of the tree and looks at dovefeather
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:15 pm

[side]

"i'll get the ivy if you want" he fished out a few stems
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:16 pm

he collected most of what he could and shakes the water from his paws
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:16 pm

"if you don'twant to work in water you could collect the brambles and ferns and i'll collect the water ivy and moss"
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

*She jumps out of the puddle and looks in horror at the rest of the clearing, it was all covered in Ivy, and under that Ivy must be a ton of water.* Hey RedStorm! *she ran over to RedStorm from the edges of the Clearing where the Ivy didn't grow and caught up to him.* We need to move all this Ivy and build a trench!
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:18 pm

*She nods gladly and gets to work getting the Brambles she found on another Rock Wall, then gasped as she realized the Clearing was really a dip inside of the Rocks, they were in a bowl without curves, and she'd thought it was all forest!*
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:19 pm

he nodded and tried to build the beginning of a small trench which will grow bigger in time "so let's start before the ivy builds a lake in the camp"
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:20 pm

he started forming a bigger trench and he looked around the camp
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:22 pm

*She looked back and told RedStorm about the whole Camp being in a huge bowl, then gladly helped him get to work on digging a trench* I want to help you with this! If I'm going to be Deputy, I can't be afraid of water, and this Trench may be needed throughout the whole time we are here! Wich will be a long time, all of this Forest has grown over and trapped the water here, that's why it can't get out, maybe we only need this trench until we move all of this vegitation?
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:22 pm

he collected more moss and some ivy and set them aside
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:24 pm

*Her paws sunk into Mud and she pulled out Ivy and Fern Roots with her muzzle, now she was just filthy! DoveFeather dug beside RedStorm and took all the loose mud the left behind and moved in to the side of a Rock Wall.*
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:24 pm

he nods "it may be so,but the vegitation mught grow back over the water the trench nedds to separate most of the water from the actual camp and it can't block away another cave,you could be right"
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:25 pm

he looked at the mud as if it could help keep something aside or stick something together,or even help repair something but what? he continued helping dovefeather and moved aside the mud that covered most of the ground
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:26 pm

he manages to make the trench wider and to pull out a good supply of roots and ivy
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:28 pm

*DoveFeather perked her ears up instantly* RedStorm! What if we took as much of this mud as we could to the top of the Bowl, and dug up all the Ivy and Fern roots, and replaced them with the mud!? It could block off any growth of it for a while, and by the time it grows back, wih will be in many moons, since it's still leaf-fall, we'll have gotten a new way of blocking it off?
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:28 pm

he dug beside dovefeather and pulled out a rough root,he looked like a walking mudball with some red streaks where hid fur stood out
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:29 pm

he nods quickly "the mud looks sticky and thick enough for that,that's agreat idea dovefeather!"
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:30 pm

*DoveFeather looked at RedStorm and broke out laughing, her pelt plastered with mud and her face streeked with it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Checkin it out
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: ThunderClan :: ThunderClan camp :: Camp Clearing-
Jump to: