Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checkin it out

Go down 
+3
Redstorm
DoveFeather
SwanSong
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

Checkin it out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:30 pm

*DoveFeather stoppoed laughing* Sorry bout that, you just look, so funny! *Smiles* I can't wait until the camp is finished!
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:30 pm

[a great]
he started to pulls out more fer roots and ivy
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:31 pm

"it's ok" he blinked and continued working
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:32 pm

"ican't wait either! just imagen! you and swanstar and me in thunderclan!"
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:33 pm

he smiled while he worked and the trench got deeper and wider throughout his efforts
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 pm

*DoveFeather looked around the Clearing again.* You know what? I don't really think this is a complete bowl. *She walked around all the Ivy Puddles and went way to the other side of camp and looked up at the Wall of Ivy, she pushed her way inside, vanishing under all the green, she was suddenly yelling out to RedStorm.* Hey! It's NOT a complete bowl! There's a way out over here! *She slipped through the IvyFall and ran back to RedStorm, all that Ivy covers up the camp! I go through, it's thick, but I ran so I got through! There's a Forest of PineTrees on the other side, and then there's a Path! (This is the PAth to Four Trees)
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:35 pm

he stopped and looked at dovefeather "really? wow just what do you think it leads to?"
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:37 pm

(So the Camp is pretty much in between a Canyon of Steep Rocks, the side we came through leads straight to SunClan, unless we turn to the Right, then we'd be headed to RainClan, then the opposite side we came is a GIANT wall of IvyPlants, they covered the entrance, but it's possible to get through.)
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

*She looked back and shrugged* I dunno, DarkClan mabye? *she laughed* I would hate to have them as my neighbors, wuoldn't you?! *She laughed, but then stopped* Eh, whatever to DarkClan.
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:39 pm

he grinned "yeah i kinda would" he flicked his tail and pulled out three brambles
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:40 pm

*She laughed one more time and ran back to work on the Trench* Just wait untill SwanStar sees this! (brb, I need to print sometihng real quick!)
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:43 pm

he nods and looks at the trench remembering what swanstar asked me and thinks.he works on the trench
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:49 pm

DoveFeather smiled and got hard at work, digging up dirt and mud, then pushing it out behind her.
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:50 pm

he works on the trench untill it is double the siz e it was before and he collected a plentifull supply of roots,brambles,moss,and feathers.he sighs and thinks happily
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 pm

he looks around
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 pm

*She stopped and looked at the pile of Mud, then at the pile of Brambles* Maybe we should start making the Dens out of all those brambles and roots? *She looked at RedStorm and smiled.*
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:54 pm

he looked at her and nodded "i'll start" he took some ferns and brambles
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:56 pm

*She smiled* Let me help you. *She walked up to the pile and grabbed a bundle of Brambles in her jaws and walked towards the Shade Tree.* You know sometihng? I think I may know the best way to start building, just weave a big circle out of the Brambles, then start piling them up? I have no idea how we are supposed to do this. do you?
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:57 pm

(HEy? You wanna take a break and go to the chatbox? Swanys upset)
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:57 pm

he sgrugged "no i don't but we'll have fun doing it at least" he outlined a sturdy cave with some ferns and brambles
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

[sure] he stops and shakes his pelt
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:58 pm

*She laughs* Defanetly!
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:58 pm

[lets go]
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:59 pm

{okey doke, but I think she poofed, wanna wait for her? She seemed, REALLY sad earlier..}
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:01 pm

[ok then]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checkin it out   Checkin it out - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Checkin it out
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: ThunderClan :: ThunderClan camp :: Camp Clearing-
Jump to: