Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Nursery

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

the Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:49 pm

he flicked his tail stil underneath dovekit
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:49 pm

*She cuddled up to SilverStar* Your okay, I'm still.... tired. But I don't want to sleep, I'll hae that nightmarer again
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:50 pm

"nightmares seem so real but they aren't,so was my dream you were a warrio and me too and you caught the biggest starling i ever saw"
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:50 pm

(Oh, sorry, I forgot to say I got off you, oh and when I thrut myself at you, it was just a big hug, Razz XD hehe)
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:51 pm

he got up and sat down
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:51 pm

*She sudden;y smiled* A Warrior huh? That's a long way away
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:52 pm

he grinned "maybe but at least we'll get there one day"
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:52 pm

SilverStar licked both Redkit and Dovekit. "Get some sleep....okay? Or would you like to sleep in my den tonight?" She asked Dovekit.
Back to top Go down
https://wildwarriors.forumotion.com
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:53 pm

he nodded to silentstar
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:54 pm

he curled up again in his nest
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:54 pm

*She grinned then yawned, and nodded at SilverStar* Yes please, *She looked at RedKit* RedKit to? what if the foxes come? They might get in the Nursery..
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:55 pm

redkit was surprised that dovekit said that
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:55 pm

"are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:56 pm

SilverStar looked at Redkit. "Of course Redkit can come." She said. SilverStar nudged Redkit and limped out of the nursery toward her den.
Back to top Go down
https://wildwarriors.forumotion.com
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:56 pm

*She nodded* Of course, but only if momwa doesn't mind *She looked up at her mother again*
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:57 pm

redkit smiled at his freidn and folowed
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:57 pm

*She smiled wide that her friend got to come* Come on! Lets go! *She leaped to her mothers Den*
Back to top Go down
SilentKit
Kit
SilentKit

PostSubject: Nersery!!!!!   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:17 pm

oh hi i am LeopardKit how are you?
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:12 am

*DoveKit ran into the Nursery excitedly* Yee! It's a new day! I got a new friend! LepardKit! Yay!
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:24 am

She hopped around more and more then stopped and looked out of the Nursery, and also rememebered what momma said last ngiht, RedKit will be made an apprentice today!
Back to top Go down
SilentKit
Kit
SilentKit

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 am

really is redkit going to be made an apprentice? whoa thats cool i wanna watch *bounds out*
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:31 am

Not yet though! Oh, and go to the other Nursery posts, me and Swany are postin there
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:36 am

oopsies! back ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Nursery   the Nursery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the Nursery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2