Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving to the nursery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluekit~
Kit
Bluekit~

Location : Around.... I am anywhere and everywhere! Grrrr..... I is watching you.....

Moving to the nursery Empty
PostSubject: Moving to the nursery   Moving to the nursery EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:07 pm

*sighs* Finaly..... *goes and makes a bed in the soft moss* I am expecting kits! *lays down in moss*
Back to top Go down
http://creaturebreeder.com
AutumnLeaf
Kit
AutumnLeaf

Location : at TalonClan Daydreaming about my mother Kowpatch and, training my apprentice Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the nursery   Moving to the nursery EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:08 pm

walks in and sees you and GlintFoot. i stop for a moment then carry on coming in* hi cat who are you why are you in my place? arnt you supposed to be in the warriors den? and who is he? *looks to GlintFoot* why are you here? wait! do you have milk? *looks hopeful* my mommy snowee ran out
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Kit
Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the nursery   Moving to the nursery EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:17 pm

AutumnKit wrote:
walks in and sees you and GlintFoot. i stop for a moment then carry on coming in* hi cat who are you why are you in my place? arnt you supposed to be in the warriors den? and who is he? *looks to GlintFoot* why are you here? wait! do you have milk? *looks hopeful* my mommy snowee ran out
Sorry, Autumnkit....But Darkshade can feed you!
Darkshade: Yes, I can! Come here, KITTY!
Back to top Go down
Bluekit~
Kit
Bluekit~

Location : Around.... I am anywhere and everywhere! Grrrr..... I is watching you.....

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the nursery   Moving to the nursery EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Autumnkit wrote:walks in and sees you and GlintFoot. i stop for a moment then carry on coming in* hi cat who are you why are you in my place? arnt you supposed to be in the warriors den? and who is he? *looks to GlintFoot* why are you here? wait! do you have milk? *looks hopeful* my mommy snowee ran out

I have some to spare... *i looks down at the two of my four kits that survived* come on over here... *smiles warmly* i have plenty. * noses a black she-kit* this is Guildedkit. *noses the orange she-kit* and this is Peachkit. *smiles* yes i can feed you i have plenty milk to share. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://creaturebreeder.com
AutumnLeaf
Kit
AutumnLeaf

Location : at TalonClan Daydreaming about my mother Kowpatch and, training my apprentice Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the nursery   Moving to the nursery EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:36 pm

*bows to you and Glint* thank you but i have to do a quest i have to complete goodbye
Back to top Go down
AutumnLeaf
Kit
AutumnLeaf

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the nursery   Moving to the nursery EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:48 pm

*comes back 5 moons later and a fammiliar but older face comes in you go all protctive and start hissing* dont worry Birch it is me Autumn i came back and i am also 11 moons now almost a warrior!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the nursery   Moving to the nursery Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving to the nursery
Page 1 of 1