Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FrostStar IS my Name!!!

Go down 
+4
Fawnstep
SorrelStar
SolarStar
froststar101
8 posters
AuthorMessage
froststar101
Kit

Location : With one of my besties on CB or with Carter! luv my friends!! peace out! *makes peace sign with hand*

FrostStar IS my Name!!! Empty
PostSubject: FrostStar IS my Name!!!   FrostStar IS my Name!!! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:53 am

ok People!!! FawnStep said i can't have my name as FrostSTAR b-cuz im apparently not a leader!!! the truth is....I AM a leader!! im leader of Mountian Clan of creatureBreeder! mountian clan just isn't on here/1 it shuld b but wat ever! so anyone who wants to tell me to change my user can shut up! and leave me alone!!!!! Nettle\'sToast! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad cherry Nettle\'sToast! Nettle\'sToast! Nettle\'sToast! Nettle\'sToast! Nettle\'sToast!
Back to top Go down
SolarStar
Kit
SolarStar

PostSubject: Re: FrostStar IS my Name!!!   FrostStar IS my Name!!! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:20 am

0_o
Back to top Go down
SorrelStar
Kit
SorrelStar

PostSubject: Re: FrostStar IS my Name!!!   FrostStar IS my Name!!! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:56 am

uhh ok, so, you just came on this site to tell us you go on CB?
Back to top Go down
Fawnstep
Kit
Fawnstep

PostSubject: Re: FrostStar IS my Name!!!   FrostStar IS my Name!!! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:51 pm

*Hisses and bares teeth* Your not a leader on THIS site! So go change your name! And it's not like we care if your a leader on CB!
Back to top Go down
WildStream
Kit
WildStream

Location : '' in TalonClan nursery watching Swiftkit,Rockykit,Stumblekit and Noseykit scuffle around.'' WildStream lays on her side and sleeps

PostSubject: Re: FrostStar IS my Name!!!   FrostStar IS my Name!!! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 pm

so, i dont care if you are leader on another site, you not on THIS site!
Back to top Go down
TwineFace
Kit
TwineFace

Location : Sitting on my Two leg fence watching TinyKit play with Sycamorekit and wondering if i should go back into a clan cat

PostSubject: Re: FrostStar IS my Name!!!   FrostStar IS my Name!!! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:18 pm

froststar101 wrote:
ok People!!! FawnStep said i can't have my name as FrostSTAR b-cuz im apparently not a leader!!! the truth is....I AM a leader!! im leader of Mountian Clan of creatureBreeder! mountian clan just isn't on here/1 it shuld b but wat ever! so anyone who wants to tell me to change my user can shut up! and leave me alone!!!!! Nettle\'sToast! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad cherry Nettle\'sToast! Nettle\'sToast! Nettle\'sToast! Nettle\'sToast! Nettle\'sToast!

yah, ummm. you need to change your name, dont even tell me to shut up, you had it coming
Back to top Go down
AngelClaw
Kit
AngelClaw

PostSubject: Re: FrostStar IS my Name!!!   FrostStar IS my Name!!! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Soo? We are not on CB? Im leader of clans and packs but you dont hear meh bosting and changen my name to AngelSTAR!? now do you?

uhh no!

And dont just come on this site and tell peeps to "Shut up"
Back to top Go down
Shadeclaw
Kit
Shadeclaw

PostSubject: Re: FrostStar IS my Name!!!   FrostStar IS my Name!!! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:20 pm

*Glares* How dare you come on this site and tell people to shut up! And Fawntep was right! You DO need to change your name!
Back to top Go down
AngelClaw
Kit
AngelClaw

PostSubject: Re: FrostStar IS my Name!!!   FrostStar IS my Name!!! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:16 pm

*Nods*

(She doesnt seem very active so i think its okay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FrostStar IS my Name!!!   FrostStar IS my Name!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FrostStar IS my Name!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: