Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SilverStar's little sleep over.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

SilverStar's little sleep over. Empty
PostSubject: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:59 pm

SilverStar leaped up to her den. She went to the very back and curled up.
Back to top Go down
https://wildwarriors.forumotion.com
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:59 pm

(I guess this one! XD lol!)

*DoveKit walked in after her mother and lay beside her, waiting for RedKit*
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:01 pm

(XD lol! 3 different topics at the same time!)
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:03 pm

redkit walks in
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:03 pm

he stretched
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:04 pm

(lol! XD that's what I was saying! XD)

DoveKit looked up and smiled at RedKit, then flicked her tail, beckoning him over, then she yawned and lay her head back down, reaady to sleep
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:05 pm

he lied down and looked at silverstar and dovekit
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:05 pm

SilverStar pawed the ground deep in thought. She looked to the left side of her den wall. There were nine long claw marks there. One was already crossed out. She layed her head on her paws and sighed.

Last edited by SilverStar on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:06 pm

he nervously got up and curled down closer to them
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:07 pm

he looked at the marks thinking they meant how much lives silverstar has left.he sighs
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:08 pm

*DoveKit yawned again and fell asleep instantley*
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:09 pm

he falls asleep
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:10 pm

SilverStar watched the two kts sleep. Sadly, she was unable to sleep. She was too worried about seeing her father's face again in her dreams....
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:10 pm

he dreams the same dream again but it's a litlle different.nightclaw looked older and slightly weaker than the bold strong black cat he saw before
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:11 pm

In her sleep, DoveKit cuddled up closer to SilverStar, having a good dream this time as long as she was surrounded by those close to her.
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:12 pm

redkit freamed of him and dovekit as warriors again and bringing back the most prey in leaf-bare
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:13 pm

[dreamed]
redkit purred softly
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:14 pm

DoveKit smiled in he sleep and purred as she dreampt of being a Warrior, and the whole clan was full ofother Warriors, but they listened to her, because she was the Deputy
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:16 pm

redkit dreamed of ngightclaw dicussing something with silentstar
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:16 pm

[nightwing]
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Its been a few hours since the kits went to sleep and SilverStar was still wide wake, staring at the stars with her blue eyes.

Last edited by SilverStar on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:18 pm

redkit's dream immidiatly changed.he saw nightwing's dead body sprawled out in a vigal and all the sunclan cats gathering around him to mourn him
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Soon after, RedKit entered her dream, but he was a full blown Warrior, SwanKit also came in, and she was a Warrior, they were just on a patrol with another Warrior and their own apprentices, when they walked in, all you could smell was prey, there was so much of it!
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:19 pm

redkit mewled in his sleep
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:19 pm

as much as he enjoyed his dream he hated seeing the sunclan deputy dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. Empty

Back to top Go down

SilverStar's little sleep over.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: SunClan :: SunClan Camp :: SilverStar's Den-
Jump to: