Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MakinThaWarriorDen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

MakinThaWarriorDen Empty
PostSubject: MakinThaWarriorDen   MakinThaWarriorDen EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 am

*DoveFeather padded back and forth across the Camp Clearing, RedStorm having cleared out most all of the Ivy that covered the ground. At last, all the walls of the Warriors Den had been finished. She sighed with heavy relief. The Warriors Den was absolutly huge. She'd worked weeks on end to complete it, and now finally, the sides were done. she would make the ceiling big as well, and all the Warriors would be warm from here on out.*
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

MakinThaWarriorDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakinThaWarriorDen   MakinThaWarriorDen EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:38 am

DoveFeather got back to work and kept a look-out for SwanStar.
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

MakinThaWarriorDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakinThaWarriorDen   MakinThaWarriorDen EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:26 am

*DoveFeather came in once again and got hard to work on the Roof fort he Warriors Den.*
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

MakinThaWarriorDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakinThaWarriorDen   MakinThaWarriorDen EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 am

redstorm walked in and covered the remaining cracks in the warriors den,he started working on the roof filling in cracks and sheilding weak spots with small bracken and moss
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

MakinThaWarriorDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakinThaWarriorDen   MakinThaWarriorDen EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:54 am

he looked at a stry crack in the wall and though * we could hold extra fresh killand herbs in the cracks one day...* he continued working
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

MakinThaWarriorDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakinThaWarriorDen   MakinThaWarriorDen EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:54 am

*probably not..but it's a god thought* he patched up a hole
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

MakinThaWarriorDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakinThaWarriorDen   MakinThaWarriorDen EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:56 am

[good]
he worked on the dens untill he was exauhsted and shaped out a small slope with moss at the entrance,he removed the moss so the slope isn't too slippery and formed nests out of the sloping ground in the corners
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

MakinThaWarriorDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakinThaWarriorDen   MakinThaWarriorDen EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:58 am

he enjoyed making nests and forming things,it seemed like pineclan.Even the slopes were there....execpt for blackkit.redstorm sighed and continued working even in exauhstion
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

MakinThaWarriorDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakinThaWarriorDen   MakinThaWarriorDen EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:59 am

[g2g] redstomr finished what he could before leaving
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

MakinThaWarriorDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakinThaWarriorDen   MakinThaWarriorDen EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 pm

DoveFeather finished the roof of the Warriors Den and supressed a purr. She pressed her pelt up to RedStorm's and licked his ears. She looked him in the eyes, smiled, and padded off to make a Nursery for the kits that were comming. already there were going to be two Queens in ThunderClan, DoveFeather couldn't be any happier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MakinThaWarriorDen Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakinThaWarriorDen   MakinThaWarriorDen Empty

Back to top Go down

MakinThaWarriorDen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: ThunderClan :: ThunderClan camp :: Warriors Den-
Jump to: