Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WillowBlossoms story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeafKit
Kit
LeafKit

WillowBlossoms story Empty
PostSubject: WillowBlossoms story   WillowBlossoms story EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Name: WillowBlossom

Fur color: white and lightish-grey stripes

Eye Color: Rain-water blue

Personality:kind,snappy,feirce,wise,slightly motherly and brave

Attack style: I cant when Im 35 moons old.14 moons:lunging for your throught then scatching your belly with my claws

Clan:RainClan

Mate:none

Kits:none

Extras:Well my age shifts when Im in love so I become 14 moons old.I make a wonderful morther when I am.MoonPelt controls half of my mind, her love also the leader of the dark forest DawnClaw does the other half.Im not ambicios I kill those who hurt me or my love.My eyes flash odd colors when my feelings are stong.I have a love for you Nightwing if you see me tell me how you feel about me.GuildedKit your evil I thought you loved me.Thats all you need to know.

Last edited by WillowBlossom on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : No reson)
Back to top Go down
AutumnLeaf
Kit
AutumnLeaf

Location : at TalonClan Daydreaming about my mother Kowpatch and, training my apprentice Frosty

WillowBlossoms story Empty
PostSubject: Re: WillowBlossoms story   WillowBlossoms story EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:46 am

look sis dont take KowPatch's life out on GuildedKit he is totally diffrent the kit wants to be friends with you!
Back to top Go down

WillowBlossoms story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: