Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carefull hunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

Carefull hunting Empty
PostSubject: Carefull hunting   Carefull hunting EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Redpaw silently padded in and scented the air "snakes...silverstar...rabbits..and swankit! with blood..." redpaw narrowed his eyes,he sniffed again detecting the same snake in a crack in the rock.he glanced at it eyeing him trying to lure him the same way he had done swankit. Redkit wandered out of it's sight
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

Carefull hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carefull hunting   Carefull hunting EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:11 pm

the snake hissed sharply on losing it's prey and it slithered out.Redpaw saw his chance and he sprang from on top of the rock and sank his claws into the snake.he bit down and the snake whirled around hissing he striked at redpaw before he died.redpaw collected the snake
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Carefull hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carefull hunting   Carefull hunting EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:13 pm

he covered it with sand "think twice before hunrting any kits of sunclan..." he murmered.redkit went back to scenting and he spotted a thrush. redpaw carefully stalked silently to the trush in a hunters crouch
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Carefull hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carefull hunting   Carefull hunting EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:14 pm

the thrush having no notice that redpaw was near had started chirping happily.redpaw pounced and swiftly killed the thrush with a single blow with a paw
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Carefull hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carefull hunting   Carefull hunting EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:15 pm

redpaw pricked his ears. "somethings wrong.." he listened carefully and heard a hawk batting its wings.redpaw scraped dust over his kill and hid in a thick crack in a rock
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Carefull hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carefull hunting   Carefull hunting EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:17 pm

he quietly watched the hawk circle a mouse that was supposed to be his prey.he waited paitently,the hawk swooped and quickly grabbed the mouse with it's talons,redpaw pounced quickly and landed on the hawks head bringing it down for a moment before the hawk lifted in the air a bit.Redpaw bit into the hawks neck and the hawk screeched before laying limply on the floor "now i get the mouse and the hawk!" redpaw happily flicked his tail
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Carefull hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carefull hunting   Carefull hunting EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 pm

he collected the rest of his prey and headed to camp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carefull hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carefull hunting   Carefull hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

Carefull hunting
Page 1 of 1