Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redkit's Ceramony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:26 pm

All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting. May Redkit step foward. This is a proud day for SunClan, by naming apprentices we show SunClan will survive and remain strong. Redkit, from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as RedPaw.
Back to top Go down
https://wildwarriors.forumotion.com
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Redkit hurries in "am i late?"
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:32 pm

*he sits in front of silverstar*
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:33 pm

redkit waits happily
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm

*DoveKit bounds in* REDPAW REDPAW!! *She smiles and logs offf* I'm sorry! I have to gozz!!
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm

"bye dovekit!"
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:35 pm

I, SilverStar, am ready for an apprentice, I will be Redpaw's mentor. I will pass on my strength and wisdom, to Redpaw, and teach him the skills that will make him a brave warrior of SunClan.
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:35 pm

redkit smiles
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:36 pm

he accepts his newname prodly and happily,wow a new name! he thought happily
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:38 pm

redpaw flicks his tail
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:38 pm

SilverStar touched noses with the newly named Redpaw. Suddenly an uproar began in the clan cats. "REDPAW REDPAW REDPAW!!!" They all chanted.
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:39 pm

redpaw licks his leaders shoulder respectfully and acdepted the calls of his calnmates proudly
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:44 pm

he looks around
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:44 pm

SilverStar purred then nosed toward the apprentices den. "You shall sleep there from now on..." Then she nosed to the elder's den. "And from now on you must follow the warrior code. Every time you make a fresh-kill bring it straight to the elders."
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:48 pm

redpaw nods "i'll miss sleeping in the nursery but at least i'm closer to being a warrior"
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:49 pm

"and i'll bring the biggest vole that i catch and some other fresh kill to the elders every day"
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:52 pm

SilverStar smiled. "Im sure you will" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:53 pm

redpaw purred quietly "lets hope the clan wll have some more elders by then"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redkit's Ceramony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redkit's Ceramony   Redkit's Ceramony Empty

Back to top Go down

Redkit's Ceramony
Page 1 of 1