Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

midnight hunt

Go down 
+4
SwanSong
DoveFeather
Featherpelt
SilentKit
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chester
Kit
Chester

midnight hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Lays down and falls asleep against the stone*
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:38 pm

*Looks curiuosly at Chester* This is a little private, unless you wanted to join ThunderClan?
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:39 pm

she dreams of her starclan ancesstors as they grant her nine lives
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Chester wrote:
Lays down and falls asleep against the stone*
Not you Chester! SwanPaw! XD
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:40 pm

swanpaw pushes chester off the stone in her sleep "GET UR OWN STONE!" (jk)
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:42 pm

LOL!
*A cat named ThunderStar aproaches SwanPaw in her dream.* I am ThunderStar, you shall take my place as leader of ThunderClan, I now grant you your first of our nine lives. The life of Bravery. *He touches noses with you and you feel a strong sense of bravery enter your body*
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:43 pm

she feels like she could eat shadowpath whole and not be scared
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:44 pm

*A bengal She-Cat walks up to SwanPaw and touches noses with her, the life of love enters her body* I am RiverClaw, former Med. Cat of ThunderClan, and I grant you the life of Love.
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:45 pm

she smiles lightly in he sleep as the love overpowers her.... we all kno who shes thinkin bout Razz
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:45 pm

(we all kno who dove would be thinkin bout to)
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:46 pm

*A long haired Grey Tom walks up to SwanPaw and touches noses with her. A sence of pain and suffering feels her whole body.* I, StonePelt grant you the life of experience, this one is important.
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:47 pm

she squirms a little in her sleep and feels like skippin in her to do list to #54....
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:48 pm

(Razz tehehe)

*Next, an orange She-Cat with Blazing Green eyes approaches you and grants you the life of Protection.* Now you will be protective, my name is IvyEyes, I bid you well.

(Crud! I have to go take a shower!)
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:48 pm

SwanPaw wrote:
she squirms a little in her sleep and feels like skippin in her to do list to #54....

Scratches #54 out, I stil remmebr!
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:49 pm

(aw crud!)
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:49 pm

ok, brb! XD
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:50 pm

kk! (ill take the chance and shower 2!)
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:17 pm

I'm back! I'll just finish posting the rest of the lives before I get in trouble! I'm not supposed to be on!
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:25 pm

*A pretty white she-cat with green eyes pads forward to SwanPaw, she says no words, but gives her the life of Friendship.*

*A mangy old brown and white torieshell she-cat walks up to SwanPAw.* FlowerPelt cannot speak, her toung was dameged by a past battle. I'm MouseClaw and I grant you the life of Curiuosity.*

*A pitch black She-cAt walks up to her and her voice is very stern.* Take care of my Clan apprentice, I still can't believe the rest of them agreed to make you leader! I give you the life of suffering! *She tabs her nose to SwanPaws and she crinkles to the ground as the life of Suffereing entres her body.*

*After SwanPaw gets up, a brilliant grey Tom touches noses with her.* I am SnowStone, and I grant you the Life of Prosperity.

*One last cat walks up to SwanPaw and purrs* Hello SwanPaw, long time no see. {This is supposed to be your mother I guess.} *She touches noses to SwanPAw and her whole world comepletely disolves, leaving her only with a feeling of confort and joy,* This is the life of Peace, may you use it well. *She purrs again and stands tall.* I (enter your mothres name here)___________ give you the name of SwanStar! *Yowls arise from the cats from before.* Take care of ThunderClan young one.

*All of the StarClan cats dissapear and SwanStar wakes up.*
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:42 pm

I Swanstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Dovepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
u:I do
Then by the powers of moonClan, I give you your warrior name. Dovepaw, from this moment you will be known as dovefeather.
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:46 pm

*I smile as I receive my warrior name at last.* (now you haves to do the Deputy ceremony, just say, StarClan, look down on this Wariior and acept my choice! DoveFeather, I now name you Deputy of ThunderClan!)
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:51 pm

StarClan, look down on this Wariior and acept my choice! DoveFeather, I now name you Deputy of ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:52 pm

*Bows head down and accpets my role as Deputy*
Back to top Go down
SwanSong
Kit
SwanSong

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:31 pm

*pads in*
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm

redpaw pads in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: midnight hunt   midnight hunt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

midnight hunt
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next