Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

MOVED: http://valleycats.forumotion.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SilverStar's little sleep over.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:21 pm

he dreamed of his parents and dovekit being warrior and smiling
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:22 pm

SilverStar turned her head to Redkit. What had happend in his mind? Was he running? Crying? Or worse....dying? SilverStar turned her gaze away and returned it to the stars.
Back to top Go down
https://wildwarriors.forumotion.com
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:22 pm

DoveKit's ears prickled and her dreams went blank, her sleep was very peaceful and un-disturbed for the rest of the night
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

Location : *a young tom flicks his bushy red tail form side to side* i'm everywhere*his tone sounds freindlybut strong* but often in sunclan or thunderclan*he grins and bounds off*

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:23 pm

he twitched in his sleep as he heard something faint
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:25 pm

redkit's dream had changed,he was running through the forest a feeling of fierce determination and something else he couldn't know flaired through himhe was a warrior in his dream and he felt like he could run through the forest with the speed of starclan
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:26 pm

he felt worry lap at his pelt at he ran and he couldn't make out the shape of what he was trying to reach
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Doveit stretched in her sleep, her back popping loudly, but comfortably
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:27 pm

SilverStar didnt relize it but the stars were fading as the sun slowly rose. SilverStar's eyes were pale do to lack of sleep. She flexed her claws but didnt move.
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:28 pm

than he felt suden fury and then something else had happened to fast to know what had happened,he stopped and looked in front of him in horrer and sadness,and the same feleling he had felt in the start of the dream.
redkit woke up in a start panting as if he had really ran that fast
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:29 pm

he sat up quickly and looked around wildly.he groomed hid ruffled pelt that was tainted with the smell of the forest
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:29 pm

*DoveKit's eyes flashed open and her upper body jerked up* ReKit? Are you alright? *She eyed him curiuolsy* (wee! another new member!)
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:30 pm

he looked at dovekit and silverstar
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:30 pm

SilverStar looked at Redkit with her pale eyes. "Are you all right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

"i..i think so...."
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:31 pm

redkit looked around
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:31 pm

he sighed in releif
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:32 pm

redkit blinked
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:33 pm

he looked at his pelt unbeleavingly for his pelt that was reddish brown with darker brown flecks was still the same brownish red with flecks
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:34 pm

wow...will my pelt really change tlike that? he thought
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:35 pm

*She looked at him and smiled* Good morning! *She hoped up when she realized it was day* Good morning momma! *She stretched out, hehehe, morning person*

SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 1433586
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:36 pm

he looked at dovekit
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:37 pm

"yeah..good morning dovekit"
he stretched out
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather
Kit
DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:37 pm

*She stretfched out again and flexed her claws* I'm up and ready! It's a new day today! *She looked at RedKit* You ok?
Back to top Go down
SilverStar
Admin
SilverStar

SilverStar blinked and hissed in pain. Her eyes hurt because of the lack of sleep she had overnight. This was the first time she had ever been afraid to sleep...She stood up and stretched her back. A loud popping sound echoing through the den and SilverStar purred.
Back to top Go down
Redstorm
Kit
Redstorm

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:38 pm

"i'm fine" he added cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SilverStar's little sleep over.   SilverStar's little sleep over. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SilverStar's little sleep over.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: SunClan :: SunClan Camp :: SilverStar's Den-
Jump to: